Title of Ph.D. thesis :
Waste water treatment and high gradient magnetic separation of minerals by Selective and enhancement of magnetic properties by seeding and coating of the surface.
- Fellow member of Research Journal of chemistry and Environment Indore, India.
- Life member of “Indian Association of Radiation Protection”, BARC, TROMBEY, INDIA.
- Life member of Indian Association of Nuclear chemists and Allied scientists (Radio chemistry division) BARC, India.
- Fellow member of Asian and Mid East institute of chemists (AMIC), A division of American institute of chemists U.S.A.
- Life member of Association of chemistry teachers, Mumbai, India.
- Life member of a Social organisation MESCO, Mumbai, India.
List of publications
- S.G. Dixit, Ahamad M.H. Shaikh and S.S Banerjee, high gradient magnetic separation of non-magnetic minerals using magnetic surfactant, presented at 8th international symposium on surfactants in solution, university of Florida, Gainesville, FI32611-2023, U.S.A. june-1990.
- Ahamad M.H.shaikh and S.G. dixit, “Removal of phosphate from waters by precipitation and high gradients magnetic separation”, IAWPRC-water research 1992, Great Britain.
- Ahamad M.H.Shaikh, S.G.Dixit and S. Ventatachalam, “Role of magnetite and sodium oleate in the high gradient magnetic separation of calcite using magnetic coating of the surface”. Journal of colloid and interface science 115,340-346, U.S.A., 1993.
- Ahamad M.H.Shaikh and S.G.Dixit, “Beneficiation of phosphate ores using high gradient magnetic separation”. International journal of mineral processing, 37(1993) 149-162, Amsterdam.
- Ahamad M.H.Shaikh, S.S.Banerjee and S.G.Dixit, use of magnetic surfactants in the high gradient separation of essentially non-magnetic calcite and barite. (Journal of separation technology. Vol.4, july-1994, U.S.A.
- Ahamad M.H.Shaikh ,S.S . Banerjee and S.G.Dixit. “Use of blue dust in the high gradient magnetic separation of non-magnetic minerals”.6-8 June, 1994, lourentian university, Sudbury Ontario, Canada.
- Ahamad M.H.Shaikh, et.at. “Study of glycoside, luteo-7-O-B-D gluycopyranoside from the flower of jatrophacurcas (linn.) “ 1st international society of biotechnology conference ISBT-2008 from 28th December-30th December 2008 at Sikkim, India.
- Ahamad M.H.Shaikh et.al. study of 3-hydroxy-8-methoxy-flavone-7-O-B-D-Glycopyranoside from the flower of semicarapus anacardium” 4th international congress of chemistry and environment ICCE-2009 from 21st-23rd January 2010 at Ubonratchathani, Thailand.
Participations and paper presentation in conferences, seminars and workshops:
- Participated in the 2nd international congress of chemistry and environment ICCE-2005 from 24th December-26th December 2005. In the capacity of chairman of one of the session for three days of congress at Indore, India.
- Participated and presented research paper at 1st international society biotechnology conference “ISBT-2008 from 28th-30th December 2008 at Sikkim, India.
- Participated and presented research paper at 4th international congress of chemistry and environment conference ICCE-2009 held at ubonratchathani , Thailand from 21st-23rd January 2010.
- A new course in chemistry for XI std. (S.Chand publication).
- Modern approach in chemistry for XII std.(S.Chand publication).
- Question bank in chemistry for XII std. (S.Chand publication).
- A complete medical examination guides CET Maharashtra. (S.Chand publication).
- Chemistry guide for Engineering and Medical entrance Examination Maharashtra. (S.Chand publication).
- University series T.Y.B.Sc. In organic chemistry (Arihant publication).
- Pathways of physical chemistry T.Y.B.Sc. (Saujanya prakashan).
- A complete I.I.T. (JEE) and AIEEE chemistry volume-I General and physical chemistry. (S.Chand publication).
- A complete I.I.T. (JEE) and AIEEE chemistry volume-II inorganic and organic chemistry. (S.Chand publication).
“Research on the scriptures of major relogions of the world”