- S.G. Dixit, Ahamad M.H. Shaikh and S.S Banerjee, high gradier magnetic separation of non-magnetic minerals using magnetic surfactant, presented at 8th international symposium on surfactants in solution, university of Florida, Gainesville, FI32611-2023, U.S.A. june-1990.
- Ahamad M.H.shaikh and S.G. dixit, “removal of phosphate from waters by precipitation and high gradients magnetic separation”, IAWPRC-water research 1992, Great Britain.
- Ahamad M.H.Shaikh, S.G.Dixit and S. Ventatachalam, “role of magnetic and sodium oleate in the high gradient magnetic separation of calcite using magnetic coating of the surface”. Journal of colloid an interface science 115,340-346, U.S.A., 1993.
- Ahamad M.H.Shaikh and S.G.Dixit, “beneficiation of phosphate ores using high gradient magnetic separation”. International journal of mineral processing, 37(1993) 149-162, Amsterdam.
- Ahamad M.H.Shaikh, S.S.Banerjee and S.G.Dixit, use of magnetic surfactants in the high gradient separation of essentially non-magnetic calcite and barite. (Journal as separation technology. Vol.4, july-1994, U.S.A.
- Ahamad M.H.Shaikh ,S.S . Banerjee and S.G.Dixit. “Use of blue dust in the high gradient magnetic separation of non-magnetic minerals”.6-8 June, 1994, lourentian university, Sudbury Ontario, Canada.
- Ahamad M.H.Shaikh, et.at. “Study of glycoside, luteo-7-O-B-D gluycopyranoside from the flower of jatrophacurcas (linn.) “ 1st international society biotechnology conference ISBT-2008 from 28th December-30th December 2008 at Sikkim, India.
- Ahamad M.H.Shaikh et.al., study of 3-hydroxy-8-methoxy-flavone-7-O-B-D-Glycopyranoside from the flower of semicarapus anacardium” 4th international congress of chemistry and environment ICCE-2009 from 21st-23rd January 2010 at ubonratchathani, Thailand.
The Islamic vision research centre (I.V.R.C) at Mumbai India is a registered non profit public charitable trust. It has been established in august 2009.
The main focus of I.V.R.C is to spread the message of peace and harmony for the upliftement of human values, social ethics, and to strengthen the frame work of humanity on the foot steps of the prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) the role model of entire mankind.
The mode of work is to promote Islamic Da’wah with wisdom and beautiful preaching to present Islam with understanding and appreciation along with clarifying the misconception regarding the preaching of Islam amongst ignorant Muslim and non Muslim through the use of modern technologies like satellite channels, internet and print media.
I.V.R.C propagates the excellence and truth of Islamic teachings on the foundation of glorious Quran and the saying (ahadith) of beloved prophet (peace be upon him) as a foundation with a blend of the scriptures of others religions, established scientific facts, logic and reasoning.
I.V.R.C has its own website. Our ‘d’aees interact with the people from different faiths. They make them realise the truth of Islam by removing the bias and myths about Islam. We organise public talks with the open question answer sessions, conference, symposia and debates.
We also regencies counselling sessions for school and college students with specials refence to medicine(P.M.T) and engineering (I.I.T.J.E.E and AIEEE) for career upliftment, moral values and overall personality development. We have library with large collection of books and scientific journals on different religions, science and technology.
The main point of attraction is our Islamic literature with quranic translations in different languages plus the books of hadith and fiqhim Arabic, English and Urdu along with huge collection of books on various topics in all the faculties by eminent authors in the world.
Our publication is also in processing insha Allah they will be very soon in your hands. We have ladies and children wing also.
May Allah the almighty bestow his blessings and mercy on every one of us and protect us from troubles and calamities natural or otherwise, amen.